07-14-2008, 02:59 PM   #26
footie
Major General
Rep
Drives: i5M60

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbz View Post
And I see interior knobs and parts from Lambo's that are straight out of Audi's that you can get for 1/4 price. What's the difference?
When many regard Audi to have better fit and finish than BMW or Mercedes do you feel that Lamborghini using their parts bin such a bad thing, it not like GM cars which use part and switch from RadioShack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbz View Post
And what exactly is so great about the Nissan GTR's interior compared to other cars that cost 70k? It looks like a 20k interior with a fancy computer screen. Flimsy plastic all over the place. Buttons that look straight out of the 80's. If it didn't have that computer screen I'd say that the GTR's interior is just as bad as any C6 or above Corvettes. In fact I think it's at that level right now.
Most people who have tested and seen the GTR say it's interior quality is up there with the Germans, namely Porsche. I haven't seen the latest Corvette but I did sit in the C5 and I would class it interior up there with KIA, maybe interior quality isn't that important to so people in the States but to those that it does they generally drive European.
Appreciate 0