View Single Post
      01-13-2009, 09:16 PM   #30
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shiekh View Post
What should he expect? lol put any label or pass any kind of judgment on me lol thats fine but I am probably the only one thinking realistically here. I feel so bad for the old farts that dump tens of thousands without knowing wtf is going on with their car.

However, I dont want my statement to take anything away from PG. He has the most badass e92 m3, period. And his experience in the industry is far beyond mine I am stating fact over fiction from my experiences and theyre usually facts For a supercharged balanced V8 engine with some trick valve timing (and open up those butterflies) 100km/h (60kmph) to 200 km/h (120mph) did not happen that fast in that video with that car...Yeah, watching the number rise up quickly is fun, but in reality its not fast. And whose to argue here, I stated my opinion on a part that hasnt even finished R and D if I am not mistaken.

BTW if anyone has a problem with my avatar they can go have some 151 cause you need to get up off your computer chair and go have some fun
i wish i could see you on the open road

i think 99.9 percent of this country would have a problem with your avatar.. like whats wrong with you man... do you know how many lives have been taken and innocent families wounded by the person on your avatar and the cause that person represents... wtf is wrong with you bro..
Appreciate 0