05-27-2011, 06:02 AM   #74
warzilla
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, f31 330, f31 328d

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4sevens.com View Post
These two points stand out to me.

1. Warzilla's trusted shop for so many years is willing to lie under oath? If they would do something like that, what would prevent them from lying about damaging the tires after they installed it - if that was what happened?
Who said they would lie under oath? This rumor I don't understand. I replied before, they would say they as the witness saw the bubbles on the tires/mounted on the wheels BEFORE they were on the car. Remember this is to the accusation made to me by the Seller this week (and also some members) that I driven on the tires before and caused the bubbles while driving. No shop is lying under oath here guys.

Quote:
Warzilla, obviously you didn't read what I posted. I didn't suggest that the bubbles came from the mounting process. I'm saying maybe their took it out for a spin after mounting the wheels and thats when it happened? What if they did and didn't tell you? If they're willing to lie under oath then what prevents them from lying to you?
Point taken.

Quote:
Secondly, you didn't respond to my request - can you post up the original photos of the mounted tires as well as any other ones you may have? I think I see some a scuff on one of the wheels where the bubble is - higher resolution pictures may reveal scuffs on the wheel. If that is so then they mystery may be solved. I would even inspect the inside of your wheels right now for scuffs or "clean" spots where the impact may have taken place.

my two cents
Tires on still on the car. Note, the bumps are in the inner side of the car. Once I take off the tires, replace with the new tires I can show pix.

2006 M3 ZHP in IB (Crashed) | 2005 M3 ZHP in IB (Sold)
2004 M3 in IR - Current
2018 330ix Wagon - Current
2017 328d Wagon - Current

Last edited by warzilla; 05-27-2011 at 06:07 AM..
Appreciate 0