View Single Post
      10-02-2013, 01:26 AM   #43
Тurbodieselcomby
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: F31 320D

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
I really wanted a Q7 S Line as I think they are the most gorgeous SUVs on the road. Sadly, the ones I wanted were out of my price range so I had to settle for an X5 M Sport. I'm not complaining, but the Audi was my preferred choice. Perhaps one day...
Hi, I had experience with Q7 S-line (3.0TDI with Stainbauer Power Box) for 5 years. Nice looking SUV, but too big for Europe - more than 5m. Also the 6AT automatic is not good enough like my current BMW F31 320d 8AT. The additional heater (standard for diesel engines in Q7) on board was badly realized - when I stop on the trafic lighter the blower input the exhaus gasses (from the heater) inside the car! Bad feelings in car for 80k EUR I think.

About Quattro - nice for high speed driving, but very bad for park in the snow areas. Front left and rear right wheels try to move (the others just waiting) and the result is car just go down (in the snow) and you need help. I'm not sure BMW X-drive is better.

The interior materials were like a new on 95k kilometers when I sold it last year.

For me all Audi's cars looks almost the same shape! A3, A4, A6, A8, A5 and A7. Hard to recognize them.

It is my first BMW, but now 9 months later and 25k kilometers I'm happy! Nice handling! Future car - maybe another BMW or Mercedes or ..., but AUDI - no, I'm not sure.
Appreciate 0