View Single Post
      07-08-2011, 04:05 PM   #40
wuzupfoo
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3; G30 540i

Ive read online many complaints about the Novafoam at Costco. They do not seem to last very long and there are various stories online of material deformation, "holes" forming in the foam etc., do a quick google and you will see, but you are getting it at a steal of price so I guess you should know that from the onset..

After alot of research I bought a healthyfoundations mattress its the shizznit!! And they have a great return policy and what seems like fantastic reviews. I was very nervous when I bought it since it was sight unseen but it has turned out fantastic and dont regret it all. I shopped Tempurs as well so that was my reference point and this one feels very similar to a Deluxe for a third of the price. (1100 for queen) Ive had it for over 3 months now and I cant imagine going back.

check it out, Im definitely very happy with it and apparently it has a 1 year return policy plus no hidden fees on return..

www.healthyfoundations.com

Also if you want a Tempur go directly to their website. 48 months 0% financing. I was about to do this before I found this mattress, saw the reviews, and decided to try it.

Last edited by wuzupfoo; 07-08-2011 at 04:11 PM..
Appreciate 0