Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Nardo E92 '15 Fashion F80

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
Jerez Black E92... Back to Black and out of the body shop

Was waiting to post some pictures after my new wheels and doing a real photoshoot but I couldnt resist after seeing her back from the body shop and freshly waxed and newly tinted.

Some of you may have seen my Matte White E92 back in the summer. In the end I just didnt like the wear and tear on the wrap so I decided to remove it and thanks to guys like EDU09 and Natibeastcat I began to fall back in love with Jerez Black all over again.

I have to give a ton of credit for this recent build to IND and their portfolio projects (the Atlantis E90 and the Silver Standard) for the inspiration on the molded Challenge Race Diffuser and OC///M for the molded splitters and performance spoiler.

I tried to do things a little different by adding in the CRT front lip, euro-modding the bumper, and shaving the license plate and headlight washers, and also molding in the Gintani rear side skirts.

In the end I have to give a ton of thanks to the guys at CEC Wheels LA (Matthew and Ron) for always taking care of me and the guys over at RDB for some magnificent body work. The fact that both of these company's work on some really high quality autos (ferraris, lambos, mercs, etc) really shows off in their attention to detail and their customer service is second to none... you get what you pay for!

Proper pics to come soon once the wheels finally come and I can get someone who actually knows how to take a decent picture.

Last edited by MRG Race Co; 06-20-2014 at 03:11 PM..
Appreciate 0