View Single Post
      10-03-2012, 02:07 PM   #1
Ireland
Rep
Drives: IR/IR E46 M3

2002 E46 M3 Imola Red Fully Built (OEM CSL, AP Racing, KW, Dixis, Recaro, much more!)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey everyone,

After much thought I have decided to sell my 02' E46 M3. Most have followed my build thread here on M3Forum and have seen the transformation from a stock M3 to what it is today. Meticulously maintained is an understatement. This car needs absolutely nothing and runs perfect. A true garage queen, never seen snow and has seen rain only a few times. This hasn't been my daily driver and I've only done an average of 6k miles a year. No stories, no issues, no expense spared, no corners cut, none smoker, no strange interior odors or anything of that sort. Stored in a climate controlled garage year round. Motor runs excellent and the SMG transmission has performed flawlessly. I can guarantee one of the cleanest E46 M3's you will find.

Options include:
-SMG Transmission
-Xenon Headlights
-Premium Package
-Homelink
-Park Distance Control
-Sunroof
-Heated Seats

I have owned the car since late 2008 and it has been a pleasure to both own and modify the past 4 years. I bought the car completely stock and have performed every single modification myself or with the assistance of renown Chicago based BMW race shop, VS Motorsports.

Currently it has 106k miles, but it does not show it anywhere. I have gone to great lengths to keep it looking, and running like a 20,000 mile car. In fact, this car is cleaner all around than some sub 20k mile cars I've seen. I wouldn't hesitate to say any local that has seen my car can attest to this.

My attention to detail on this car has been psychotic and almost comical to some, but it shows. For example, all exterior trim has been replaced with OEM. There was nothing wrong with it before really, but it didn't have that "newness" i wanted.. stuff like that.

The past 4 years I've been chasing what in my opinion was the perfect E46 M3 and it shows in my modification list. All the parts I've used have been highly sought after pieces and none have a need for introduction. Here is the full list of what is included:

Exterior:
-VCSL front bumper
-VCSL 1x1 carbon splitters
-******* 1x1 carbon diffuser
-//OM Scorza full carbon CSL trunk
-Auto-Tecnik 3x3 carbon mirrors
-Eurosport Design matte kidneys and side grilles
-DEPO smoked corners
-OEM 03.5+ LED taillights
-DEPO smoked side markers
-35% tint professionally done by Riggs Brothers using Pinnacle F1

Wheels/Tires:
-CCW C14 18x9.5 +35 (F) 18x10.5 +32 (R)
-Hankook R-S3 265/35/28 (F) 285/35/18 (R)
-+5mm ECS spacers (F)
-BimmerWorld Nickel Studs

Suspension/Brakes:
-KW Variant II Coilovers
-Rouge Engineering RSM
-AP Racing 6pot caliper w/ 355mm 2-piece rotors
-Rear ZCP brake rotors
-VS Motorsports alignment, corner balance
-Sub frame reinforcement with TMS plates
-Powerflex RTABS
-Powerflex sub frame bushings
-TMS FCABS
-(MINTEX race pads for the AP brakes and PFC-01 pads for the rear brakes will be included with the sale, both like new)

Interior:
-Recaro Pole Position SPG
-Recaro FIA Steel Side Mounts
-Recaro Sliders
-VAC Black Anodized Floor Mounts (Long)
-VAC Seat Belt Adapters
-Custom Rear Seat Delete
-OEM CSL Door Panels (Front and Rear)
-OEM CSL SMG knob
-OEM CSL Steering wheel
-OEM CSL E-Brake
-Scorza carbon center console w/ OEM CSL accessories

Engine:
-BMC drop in filter
-///M3AN ONE modified ceramic coated JVT catless headers
-1 AR25 resonator
-DIXIS Spirit 70mm titanium muffler
-EVOLVE-R Tune

In addition to modifications I've done, my car has recently had Inspection II performed and oil changes done every 5,000 miles with Castrol TWS ONLY.

Everything performs as it should. Heater, Radio, and A/C work excellent.

Along with replacing all exterior trim with new OEM, I've also replaced the headlight glass with new so they are free of any stone chips. Also the wiper arms with some fresh new ones. As well as the titanium shadow trim on the interior which is all new.

Paint is clayed before every wax. No greasy interior cleaners used. Mostly stick to 303 Aerospace on the interior. I've used Autoglym, RubbishBoys, and P21S waxes on the paint. BlackWOW on exterior trims. As well as P21S wheel cleaner, car wash soap and paintwork cleanser. I enjoy cleaning and maintaining this car as much as I do driving it. So it's always well kept inside and out. Paint and body are in excellent condition, although there are a handful of stone chips on the front bumper. Interior is mint.

I am sure I am missing something and I could type for days about this car. Any questions feel free to ask. Best way to contact me is via email: ktwcryan@yahoo.com

To build this car would cost you $40k+
$29,000 FIRM

If i cannot sell at $29k the car will be parted out. So don't bother sending me offers. I already have most parts spoken for if I decide to part. Please do not inquire about parting out as of now. If it comes to that I will create a thread about it. I would love to see this car go to a fellow enthusiast who can appreciate and care for it as much as I have.

If you would like to see the full build from start to finish please check out my build journal: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=274199

Finally some pictures of how it sits today:

A few pictures from a local meet:

I could post 100+ more photos :rofl3: Check out my build thread for some more of each modification I've done.

Thank you for looking!

Chase

Appreciate 0