Drives: 2014 BMW X3 M-Sport AW/BLK

FS: 2011 BMW M3 Coupe Comp. Pkg (Black / Red) - 23K Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
** PRICE REDUCED - Asking $54,995 OBO **

Hello Everyone -

Thanks for looking. This is my 1st for sale post here so please excuse any errors.

I'm selling the car for two reasons:
1. Recent office move means that my commute is now less than 2 miles.
2. I just had a baby.

For sale is my 2011 BMW M3 Coupe Competition Package, Jerez Black Exterior (Metallic) with Fox Red Extended Leather Interior, Double Clutch Transmission (DCT) Transmission. Packages: Competition, Cold Weather, Premium, Technology. Moonroof (no carbon fiber roof). The car currently has 23.5K miles. The car has NOT been modded in any way. The only thing I changed was to add the black kidney grilles. The car is currently leased from BMW Financial Services through September 2013. The MSRP was over $77K and the car is fully loaded (minus the carbon fiber roof). I have hardly driven the car 3 days since my baby was born and I'd really like offer a great deal to someone looking to enjoy this amazing car.

I am looking to sell the car outright. KBB on the car is $55,190; I am listing the car for $54,995 OBO. All reasonable offers will be entertained.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY:
- I'm located in Allentown, Pennsylvania 18106 and am available via email at donraza[at]gmail.com.
- I'm happy to send you lots of hi-res pictures and video chat.
- I will entertain all reasonable offers to find a good home for a car I love so much.
- ** PLEASE EMAIL ME for fastest response **

Thanks again for your interest.

Attached Images

Last edited by DonRaza; 10-08-2012 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: Lowering Price; Sudden rise in baby formula purchases
Appreciate 0