05-11-2013, 10:50 PM   #60
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
yeah, the last time an nba player hit the floor so hard was when Vanessa found out what happened in Denver

no complaint from me about the physical play. the problem is Chicago likes dishing it out but they can't take it - and start getting hot and escalating

I wouldn't be surprised if Thibs sent Nazr into the game to headhunt Lebron and get both of them ejected
Yeah guys, the history between these two teams has always been physical. Bulls always play the Heat hard...their something like 9-9 in their last 18 games played. Lebron and Wade know it, the Bulls know it and historically that's how it is.

The shove on James...ehhh could've just been called a flagrant 1. Remember Dwayne Wade shoved Rip Hamilton into the seats a couple years back in the play offs RIGHT in front of the ref too....and the ref simply called a common foul.

So .... Dwayne Wade = treatment and a "who's that bench guy" gets tossed? Not really fair right?

That's how the NBA is... favoritism...refs are biased...they could be on the Heat one game, on the Bulls the other.