View Single Post
      04-25-2018, 10:50 AM   #496
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopVac View Post
So kind...and so mean...all in one post. Must have been the lack of games last night. Some sort of withdraw.

Speaking of. NHL better start the west on Thursday. No way Boston/Toronto gets an extra days rest. They want rest, finish in 6
Yeah, figure good to break him in right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
OK, we can agree on the Purple People Eaters. Actually the only NFL team I've ever liked.

Hey, what ever happened to Sharks/Knights? It seems like it's been WEEKS since BOTH LA teams got swept Is there just no LA stations willing to cover?
You'll love this jgoens I added Sharks as a favorite team in ESPN app, you know, so I could watch them lose to Vegas
Sharks and Vegas start tomorrow night..finally. I'm really looking forward to this series and it might be the best of all the playoffs. The Sharks lost to the Knights 3 out of 4 times, however, they were extremely close games: 5-4 OT, 5-3, 3-2 and the Sharks win was 2-1 OT.

These teams play a similar style of disciplined puck possession grinding hockey. I would expect fairly low scoring "chess like" play and think if the Sharks can limit mistakes, which Vegas is fantastic at taking advantage of, and get on Fleury right away they can win this series.

I don't think experience in the playoffs has anything to do with this series as Vegas has a bunch of seasoned players and Fleury who knows what it takes to go all the way.

Giving my optimistic pick of Sharks in 6.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports...ord-indicates/