View Single Post
      11-30-2009, 01:15 PM   #25
330CIZHP
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 330 CI ZHP

So I take in SA, there is no criminal offense for j-walking?? Apparently, that is what the moron who is smiling did? Seems very proud to have caused a wreck involving a super expensive car.

I mean by what you described, here in Canada, if a padestrian jumps out on the road in front of a car and it results in accident(s), the police would bust him for a criminal offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewabf View Post
The guy smiling, who jumped the stop street and caused the accident, works for governement department. It's not his car and he doesn't give a fuck as it's not his money down the drain. Since there is a total lack of respect and accountability in government employees, this is the classic result.

A witness had to literally restrain me from knocking his head off! I took the pics for insurance purposes, and thought it was a good idea to take one of him.
The E90 was one of my security company tactical patrol vehicles. They came to fetch me to take me home.

- Lamborghini on turbocharging
Appreciate 0