View Single Post
      07-24-2013, 11:24 AM   #6
N1COM3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: LMB E92

I know what you mean about the non-BMW cars. There was no shortage of BMWs though! They should've at least had a separate area.

IMO I think the MD area was far enough for me. I think if was further, I don't think it would be worth it to me. Plus being that I was the only one in the car that can drive stick, you can image how tiring it can be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonk View Post
I've been going to Bimmerfest East since the mid 2000's (it has previously been in Pittsburgh, New York, New Hampshire, Connecticut, etc) minus the few years that it didn't happen towards the late 2000's. I feel like 2013 was the largest showing since it moved to Aberdeen in 2011. In previous years I always got there early and waited in a huge line to get in. This year I got there around 11:45am and got in in about five minutes haha.

The one issue I have is that so many non-BMWs were parked in the "show area." I know that parking was basically first come first serve, and parking was not marked off, but I still feel like the non-BMW owners/drivers should have been respectful and parked on the far end of the parking lot. As nice as the 2JZ RX-7, Accord on air and VS-XX wheels, stanced Civic, etc were, they still don't belong in the middle of a BMW show.
Appreciate 0