Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 991.1S, G05 X5 50i, LR Disco

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Prefer local sale. Prices as below or best offer - all serious offers considered. All items for E92 M3 (and guess the grilles will fit a 3 series coupe as well).

1. I have a Fabspeed X-pipe + HFC's, O2 extenders and resonators. I will take $1,100 for the Fabspeed (more than 50% off the retail) as there is a slight dent at the end of one of the cats - cats are functional and there is no rattle, damage inside etc. It is used for ~12,000km. Update - Sold

2. I also have a Stromung rear-section. I will sell for ~$750. It generally sells for ~$1,150 + shipping and duty / taxes to Canada. I used it for ~2,000km. It is quieter than the Megan, but does not drone, is a bit deeper and has nice tips, you can see them in my car sale thread. Please see my other thread for pics on how the Stromung looks on the car. Update - Sold.

3. Also have a Megan with the blue "titanium"tips. The Megan I will sell for ~$550. It cost me $~850 to bring into Canada and it was used ~3,000km. This with the Fabspeed sounds very, very racy... racier than the Stromung, which is quieter and drones less. Update - Sold

4. Selling matte-black E92 grilles, unused. $50 takes them. Update - Sold

5. Selling clear white side marker replacements - unused. $40 takes them. Update - Sold

6. Selling black painted GTS style hood vent trim. Unused. $90 takes them. Update - Sold

I am located in downtown Toronto.

Thanks.

Last edited by DiscoZ; 04-25-2012 at 11:25 PM.. Reason: Updated Prices.
Appreciate 0