View Single Post
      08-02-2010, 09:38 PM   #11
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
Why is there such a disparity in people's experiences that I am reading here ...

May I ask what type of business you run?
Also it depends on where you go, most the people who said it nice are usually talking about Mumbai, which is a modern city as long as you can look past one half the population shitting on the other half. India are very proud of their country and their history, but it does not change the fact that most people who are succeeding are doing it on the backs of those who can not. It not much different than the US was 100 yrs ago when you had a few very rich making their fortune at the expense of the human work force that existed in this country.

Oh to the op, make sure your shoots are all up to date, and get them now, ASAP, go to your local health department and tell them your going to India and they will tell you the list of shoots you will need. You do not want to go to India without those shots.

I spent many years living in Philadelphia when I was going to school and dealt with firth and crime back in the 80's and I rather be there than in India, yeah you see a few homeless and drunks taking a piss on the street or in the subway, but you do not see an entire family squatting on the side of a road taking a dump.

Last edited by Maestro; 08-02-2010 at 09:45 PM..
Appreciate 0