View Single Post
      07-18-2012, 07:04 PM   #20
M3PO
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '08 IB E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
Created using the same mold is correct but there can still be a 'bad' one. BTW, love your car.

Bobby it took you this long to come forward and again your points are not even correct, well most of them. Calling me at 10:30PM my time does not seem like an appropriate time to conduct business, also even if I do not have VMail setup, why can an in-depth email not be sent over before my consistency and being a bother occurs?

Also, please stop trying to make excuses. The fender is fine, the vandalism occurred on the front windshield and hood, nothing to do with the fender. You were fully aware my car was involved in this incident, I know this because I told you this. I'm not here to lie to M3post just so I can sabotage you guys, that is not how I work. You asked for the all the pictures, I sent them and you never once mentioned it was a poor job etc. The 3 shops I have stated are the best. Period.

Lastly, I have not made a threat against anyone, if you can show me were a threat was insinuated then please do and I will remove that section of my post. I do not appreciate lies on a public forum and I am sure these guys and gals do not either.

Please call me from your WORK PHONE tomorrow, random 408 calls late at night and not responding via emails is what caused some of this too.

PS; there were several members that contacted me because of the other thread that was made about you guys and I assured them they were in good hands because 'Bobby@PYSpeed' was taking care of me, if they step forward then great if not then it isn't the end of the world but the proof is in the pudding and sorry to say but this one just did not turn out quite so well.

PS2; I know it is against the forum rules to post PM, but is it against the policy to copy n paste emails? If not then I will be sure to post them up with times and dates. As I mentioned previously, I have nothing to hide, I am being completely honest but this situation has really wound me up.
Thanks for the compliment! His response is BS. At the very least, the hood is too low, not too high. Good luck man! Hopefully it works out for you.