Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jphughan View Post
What's the orange headlight LED on 2011.5s?

Also, can you add automatic switching between day and night mode in iDrive? I can't believe that feature isn't standard on the 3 Series (but is on the 7 Series!?!) and I thought I saw it on your coding PDF at one time but it seems to have disappeared with the most recent version. From doing a bit of research, it appears some have had success getting the Automatic option to appear in iDrive but it doesn't actually work when selected....
The orange LED is on the side of the headlight, and they changed it in the later models.

As far as the automatic switching, I think it may require some additional hardware. I've enabled the option, but am not convinced that it works properly - hence the reason why I removed it from the coding list.

The best way to do it is probably to set a memory key (because it acts as a toggle when day/night are the only things on the list). If I code the automatic mode in, you lose the toggle because three options become available instead of two.

Those of you in the LA area should come to the Individual Meet today and check out the coding in person.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0