02-23-2012, 12:14 PM   #14
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 SG coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibra1 View Post
Ok let me ask..since no one has...why would you want an M3 to use like this and put this many miles on.. The gas alone will KILL you...not to mention you drive the value of the car into the ground..think this over.

I get 180 miles (city) out of a tank of gas.. highway you will fare better ofcourse...but if you do the math..thats still going get really expensive for you...especially with gas predicted to hit $5 a gallon by this summer.
I like to drive my cars. My Cayman S was my daily driver and now my M3 is my daily. Im not too concerned with gas. We also have a prius in the family that i drive one day a week.

I may be dumb but i would even drive a GT3 or a Lambo as a daily if i had one. But thats just me. I got really sad when i commuted in the prius for a year.

I just wanna make sure the car doesnt brake down and if there are certain issues at specific mileages then i would like to know so I can prepare for them. We had a 2004 330I that we put 130k miles on with no major issues just a leaky oil filter housing after 100k miles.
E92 M3 SG DCT - AA Filter, Verstraβe Paddles, ECS SS, MH race stud, Stoptech BBK, MR Exhaust,RE Pulley, BPM Tune,Euro bumper and GTS lip, Euro MDM & DCT, KW CS, Recaro PP, TMS Soild Diff Mounts, MRF solid subframe mounts, GTS aero, RPM track built motor.

Last edited by Wendall; 02-23-2012 at 12:21 PM..
Appreciate 0