///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPowerJ View Post
Dinan is a joke and I use to be a fan.

Their "warranty" is what people refer to to justify the high price but it is a load of crap.

I bought one of their exhausts a couple years ago. The fit/finish was horrible. One set of tips was longer than the other. I proved it to Dinan with pics and measurements. They agreed and then said it was within their manufacturing tolerances. It didn't fit either. I had to go to a custom exhaust shop to have the hangers bent, etc. to get everything to line up.

So much for their vaunted warranty. Buyers of any Dinan products beware ...
While I agree that their prices are somewhat elevated (especially this coilover kit), I still think they have some quality stuff on the market. This is my second Dinan M3 and I am one pleased customer. Sure you pay a little more but you payed a little more to drive a M car as well. Some will say that's crazy. Reference the new M5/6 recall and production halt.....as the saying goes "Shit happens". Now I'm not here to come to Dinan's rescue but my experience with them has been great. 2 Dinan cars and counting.................Phil
2016 GT4.....Sapphire Blue Metallic, Platinum stitch Leather/Alcantara interior, Carbon Fiber Trim, PCM w/Nav, Guards Red Belts, 2 Zone Climate, Sport Chrono, LWB, Smokers Pack, Big Gas Tank, Light Design Pack, Bi-Xenon w/PDL, Auto Dim Mirror, Clear Side Markers, GTS Clear Taillights

Last edited by ///M Ryder; 09-26-2012 at 06:11 PM..
Appreciate 0