View Single Post
      03-28-2008, 06:30 PM   #1909
aznshrek88
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i SG

Dooma
I really think you should stop posting for now because now the liar's are really starting their job at lying profusely. Half that letter is complete crap and this thing has been blow way out of proportion. Everyone's on your side and I really don't understand why you haven't heard from BMWNA---> I guess it really shows the company's true colors, because if truly no one has heard anything in Corporate about this, then I don't know why I am so proud to own a BMW now.

Husker has ruined their reputation and has been ruining it even further by prolonging this. If this continues then I'm sure you'll get your car and if you don't I say that everyone on M3post, e90post, etc. ALL CALL BMWNA and formally complain and reach out to SAY WHAT THE HELL.....we're the company's true reason for existing and those on the boards who organize meets, etc. like Bimmerfest or the M events or even get togethers are the ones who truly fuel BMW's growth and reputation.

So what do you say? This thread has almost reach 1 million posts and hundreds of thousands of views...lets all call BMWNA together and show our support.

G/L Dooma and we're all ROOTING FOR YOU!
Appreciate 0