Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340i

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha///M View Post
As per Jon at EAS, Challenge told him they will ship the full system this coming Friday to me. I can only hope this is true. I can't be bitter at EAS, and feel they are at the mercy of Challenge also, and they seem to have done their due dillagence keeping the pressure on. But I am bitter with Challenge. It is absolutely absurd I've waited this long, and if they do not deliver as stated, I will pull the plug, dispute the charge, and start the letter writing... Rest assured, when and if it arrives, I will no doubt chronical everything; pic's, vids, and sound bites. In the interm, I should dyno now; I plan on installing the pulleys and intake with the exhaust. Hoping for some sizeable gains! Thanks for the interest rdj.
I'm totally with you about the service. I would assume a company like challenge would be much better with their products since they sell so many xpipes and lip/diffusers. Good call on getting the baseline dyno it's really going to help you see your gains which should be pretty awesome. Looking forward to the upcoming thread hahaha
Appreciate 0