05-03-2013, 10:27 AM   #23
sc1989
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 coupe white, DCT, ZPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Baron View Post
ACM mod is great. It's loud(not blow out your ear drums loud) past 3k rpms and but under that sounds like stock with more balls. The drone is there but it's very little and you can easily DD with it. M performance is a great DD exhaust and the tone is very exotic but I don't like it because below 5k rpms, it sounds like stock. But even past 5k it's not loud, just a little louder than stock with a nicer tone. ACM mod is way better for the city because everyone will hear you and it'll make every pedestrian within 10 feet deaf.

Another exhaust you might consider is the OEM perforated pipes mod. It's a little quieter than ACM but is loud enough to have a presence in the city. There's also absolutely NO drone.

Here's a video of my car with OEM perf mod driving through the city.
[u2b]http://youtu.be/Y1R8KqaASOk[/u2b]
ok my previous comment, I hadn't watched the vid but now I did. Wowww man that is a SEXY color! and the exhaust note/sound/volume is exactly that I was looking for right now! I think i'm going to go with this, the ACM mod (non perforated pipes) and the black tips, maybe even go with their straight pipes!
Appreciate 0