View Single Post
      08-20-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
NFAM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

McKenna Performance

Good afternoon boys and girls. I just wanted to give a little recognition to Marco and McKenna Performance.

About a month ago, I was pulling into a friends house in my e92 and was trying to get close to his keypad to open the gate. What I didn't notice was the concrete base the keypad was sitting on that stuck out into the drive way. My laziness for not wanting to get out of my car had me experience one of the most God awful sounds I had heard in a long time. The sound of concrete just busting up my Vorsteiner front lip. I swear I almost teared up just hearing it. When I got off the car, as expected, I had done a number on my front lip. Ouch!!!

One of my friends asked me to contact Marco in McKenna Performance. I called him and let him know what had happened to me and he immediately gave me comfort, almost a shoulder to cry on, and then told me he would be shipping me one over right away. The price he gave me was great as was he. My new Vorsteiner front lip arrived about a week later in a HUGE box, but very safe and well wrapped by Vorsteiner. Marco called me to follow up and everything went smoothly. My new lip is now mounted and I once again have a reason to smile with this car.

Once again, thank you to Marco and McKenna Performance.

Last edited by NFAM3; 08-20-2012 at 01:52 PM..
Appreciate 0