View Single Post
      03-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #87
360 FORGED
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F430 // 997TT // CLS63 // RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2thdr View Post
You know, at the end of the day, customer service is everything. You can have a sub-par product, but if your customer service is good, many people will look past the former point. Punjabi and Volinder, for our line of work that holds true as well...you have some guys who may do less than ideal work, but they run a good front end and have good assistants/hygienists that make keep people coming back.

This saga with 360 is, frankly, crap. Those of you who have products ordered with them, I would honestly consider contacting VISA or MC or Amex, or whoever you used, and issue a stop payment based on non-receipt of goods. If you have email correspondence from them stating promised delivery dates, that should suffice for all the proof you require.

Good luck you guys, if the company is truly in dire straits, better that you get you money out before he goes Chapter 11 on you.

To the Mods: guys, you honestly need to consider if 360Forged is the kind of company that you want to see here. I think that we are beyond a reasonable doubt as to the solidity, honestly, and forthcomingness of this company. To allow them to continue hawking there stuff on here in light of everything they are doing is borderline tacit approval of what they are doing. As they say, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Time to look out for the community members who make this site the great site that it is.
First off I'd like to apologize as I said before I would not be posting or even reading this thread again. As far as the original topic on hand, Timo's wheel have been dealt with in great detail and he should be putting up picks soon of the finished product.

On a complete side note I have been told that this thread has taken a turn for the absolute worse. By my customer request's I am posting the truth behind these negative accusations. We haven't commented before because to be honest all of these allegations are downright laughable. Inferior building materials, used products, no funding... where to even begin!? No one here at 360 is hurting for money.. NO ONE! I am appalled to think how far these rumors have gotten and how quick people are to comment on undeniably false comments. If any one has any questions directed at 360 Forged, please contact us immediately by phone or if your local please stop by our shop.

The bashing is going to stop as we already have legal actions taking place against the infamous public bashers (and the other 20+ accounts linked to the same IP) one thing is hiding behind a computer slandering a company, the other is legally obtaining IP addresses from all the Public Slanders of our company and issuing a summons in person...

Please use the forums as tools to obtaining the info and comments that you need for your particular application. Use them as a source of unprecedented knowledge between members finding the best possible hands on info...but please do not use the forums as a Soap Opera. It is a decimation to all and it's frankly very childish. If you want facts about a company, or 360 Forged for that matter, call us yourself at 305-255-5166, or even better stop by here so you can see the massive production first hand. Again it's one thing to post drama and it's anothe thing to back it up, if anyone wants proof of our current situation (which is great ) you are more than welcome to come by.

We at 360 Forged never expected to become so big so fast. Truth be told we never really wanted to be this big. We wanted to be a line for a select group of enthusiasts whom are in the know. Apparently our small group turned into a huge following almost overnight. Guys, at 360 Forged we are not just interested in building superb wheels, we also share a deep love for cars in general, both looks and especially performance. We in turn used our knowledge and passion at 360 and created The Enthusiast wheel line. Let's face it we are all here because of our passion for cars; we are all interested in finding the best cure for that pesky automative addiction we suffer from (the mod bug) and for finding the best modds our cars need until we are fully satisfied. (although that seldom ever happens

I want it to be known that we will continue to stand behind our product and our quality and delivery the sickest set of wheel in the industry. This long wait time has been smashed and is no longer the case with new orders. Again if any one that is wheel shopping right now would like to try us out, I will honor a set right now at COST! ( one member only) and you can publicly log your experience and your 4-6 week build time. We don't have generic sets sitting on the floor collecting dust, we custom make EVERY build and have now made the final changes needed to deliver on time with our tremendous workload. I will not even require a deposit on the set!!!

Special thanks to all of our customers (not cheerleaders) that are loving their wheels to the fullest. Please pay no attention to this non-sense as you already know better. Please PM me directly or call for any other info...............
Appreciate 0