MarksM
Dishonorable Discharged
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M3 2012, M4 GTS Sold

IMHO; 4 TRMotorsports 10" wide all around 4 Toyo 888 - 285/30/18
Can't beat it for the price. BFG-R1 are OK but not as good at Toyo's

BTW I have no rubbing issues at all.

I also carry the tires in the back with the seats folded down. The tires are standing up on the tread side by side. All four tires fit well in either 275 or 285 sizes. (2-285's and 2-315's are a little large but still fit in the back seat). Block the tires with the passenger seat and stuff piled behind the drivers seat. I used to put the jack handle in the spokes to stop the tires from moving.
From moving independently. Works really well and you have the whole trunk area for tools luggage etc. Especially nice with my 7 suitcase wife, when she goes.
Hope this helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3larson View Post
I've been reading a lot about different track set up's and there is no doubt the TRmotorsport wheels are the way to go. I have been tracking my E92 for about 6 events now and have 3 scheduled. This has been the first time I have ever tracked a car and I am not stopping so my question is it worth looking at a square set up vs a high performance summer tire? I know I will use these wheels only for track days and I know I will be doing as many events as I can however running in B groups is it worth going to a Square set up? I do have to drive to most tracks about 150 miles from home. Suggestions?

Last edited by MarksM; 04-24-2009 at 04:36 PM.. Reason: clarification
Appreciate 0