10-06-2011, 04:04 PM   #72
Singletrack
4th down; 4th quarter? Renegade.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3; 19 FG M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by username11 View Post
OP sounds like a completely unreasonable customer with an inflated ego. It's so glaringly obvious in multiple places in his post (and apparently he's not trolling.) The dealer's offer was more than fair. OP responds to a nice gesture on the part of the dealer and writes a two page rant on the internet expecting commiseration. Sometimes I'm not sure what planet some other people live on or how they get on in life with such a lack of self awareness.
That's hilarious considering I work in customer service. I don't have an ego, and I never expect any special treatment. But I do complain loudly when basic customer service is not provided.

Explain how the offer was fair when they failed to do the simple job of securing an oil filter. Who was responsible for the oil leak that was present from the time they touched the car?

I'm not expecting commiseration, I know there are tons of tools out there like you that simply come on here to talk shit.

BTW - the thread is on the first page of google when you search for "sewickley car store". Thanks for another bump!
Appreciate 0