View Single Post
      02-19-2012, 11:44 AM   #28
e92Mjunky
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 S65 swap

Quote:
From my Experience with Megan most of there products are sub par at best esp there suspension systems and so on.

I do not own a M3 yet but i had the pleasure of driving 1 with a Megan axel back set up and the quality was decent as well as the sound. I know from my hundreds of hours of research on this gen of M3 that this car deserves much better.

The fact that this exhaust retails for under 1k speaks for itself.
well said, for that price they are more than likely made in China or some sweat shop
as far as R/D...thinking outside the box and not copying other designs should be held in higher regard.
When Boost Logic designed the DRB Motosports exhausts for us, they looked at every design on the internet and found ways to improve flow and weight. When we first showed people the exhaust they all balked at the awkward design, however on the car people think it looks great in person and the function is spot on.(plus they are made by hand in Cali) It took them 100+ hours of going back and forth with their fabricator and dyno testing. Not trying to thread jack, just explaining our process with making a exhaust from scratch..