benny90
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp Star View Post
I just saw an RS4 today at a red light. OH MY GOD. Easily the greatest car I've ever seen. Understated, sleek, calm... And then the driver gave it some gas, oh my god, it sounds perfect. Deep and low at lower RPM's, and at high RPM's the exhaust tone is loud and in your face.

If I had the choice between the M3, C63, and RS4... It'd be the Audi; without a doubt.
I'll have to admit, they do look bad ass. Got to get a really close look at a black one at the local dealer when my brother was putting down his deposit for the R8. He let me sit in it and turn it on so we could see how the engine sounded didn't drive tho since it was in the showroom, amazing. Not sure yet if I would go with it over the new M3 though, will have to see one in person before I decide.
2006 330i E90 || Jet Black on Terra || STEP | ZSP | ZPP | FULL M-tech Kit | Linea Corse LC818's / 19x8.5 ET30 / 19x10 ET22 / Falken FK452's | 35% Pinnacle Tint | Blacklines | CF Trim & Roundels | Predator ICE | Alarm | Cosmos Fogs | Smoked Corners w/ X5 Bulbs | BMW Performance Grills | BMW Performance Steering Wheel | M Sport E-Brake | ACS Roof Spoiler & Pedals | M3 Spoiler | Euro Fog Switch | Paddle Retrofit Kit | CF Mtech Splitters
Appreciate 0