comar1979
130i Treiber
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW 130i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceJ View Post
I dont know.... looks kinda like a TT to me. LOL Hopefully they have fixed all those little quality issues of the previous gen. Nothing like driving down the road in a downpour at 60+ mph and your drivers side window just drops like a stone and shatters into a zillion pieces. Followed by the passenger side a week later, then to find out that it was only a small problem that crossed over to the JETTA, and they just denied the problem existed for about 4 years - guess which car I had before the bug. Or the intentional design of the TDI that 80% clogs the intake/intercooler after about 40-50k miles. The wonderful timing belt that took them about 5 years to make reliably, so that it might last for at least 60k miles. JMHO, but no thanks
Really? They denied it

Allmost every VAG Car got some Problems with the Windows... Even Seat, Skoda... The Polo of my Girlfriend got the Same Problem... Its just a 5cent plastic Part that falls appart
# BMW 130i /// + SPARCO Assetto Gara 8x18 bronze + KW + PP SteeringWheel II +PP Exhaust +PP Kidneys + PP AirFilter + PP Style Flaps + PP SS Kit + AC-Schnitzer Gear Knob + MorVision Diffusor + LCI Blacklines high + GroundZero-Audio #
Appreciate 0