View Single Post
      10-07-2009, 12:44 PM   #28
graider
Colonel
Rep
Drives: py/kiwi e46 m3

you mean they both look red? LOL

other than they are made by bmw which obviously need to have some design trait carry over, I'm not sure how you say the m3 and the 1 series looks the closet. need to get your eye check badly.

this is my car, all stock. please show me a pic of the 135i that look even remotely close to it. the one you posted is not stock and has an aftermarket front splitter which make it a lil similar to the 1, but they are not even close anyway. the angle of the shot, color make it a little similar. but they are still not similar in the look level unless your eye loose the ability to differentiate cars in general.

if you post the front end of a red s5 to an a5 or a4, a3, i'm sure they looks 90% the same. LOL but that is to be expect since they came from the same manufacture.

that's why no one say the e46 m3 is ugly, but many can't get over the look of the 1. you are the first person that said the e46 m3 is ugly. but whatever it really doesn't matter.

car can look a little similar, but doesn't mean you can't tell which one look better. e.g pontiac has the similar grill that resemblance bmw, but their cars look crab.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0