mPlasticDesign
Major General
Rep
Drives: BMW 230i Msport w/LSD
Location: Astral Projecting: ∞ 23.516 -122 02.625 0242.101 ĕv'rē-hwâr'

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI
Even though BMW seem a bit confused these days, they seem more inspired than Audi at least. Audi may be doing well on paper but they have an endless supply of uninspired generic filth on the way
Why make such blanket statements? Since I've graduated college I have exclusively owned a string of BMW's mostly Mcars. I've never owned an Audi but like several things they are putting out. The S/RS7 is stunning IMO. Of course the R8(Audis flagship supercar) is the obvious one. Some criticized that BMW was compared to Toyota but they have more similarities than MB or Audi to Toyota. Hell they even have a new partnership to make cars together. Neither Toyota or BMW has any interest in making anything remotely similar to the SLS or R8. Sure they like to talk about the Supra or M1 in concept form but decades go by and nothing. The i8 is an awesome car that is ahead of its time and I would have been interested in buying but as Scott already pointed out they are sold out already. Of course BMW won't say how many have been sold, 500, 1000...?

At any rate. If you are a life long BMW fan like myself, it is in our bet interest for MB and Audi to make awesome cars. The competition will result in better BMW's. If it doesn't , well BMW will see droves of people leaving for greener pastures....
Attached Images