General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolinp78 View Post
I don't think that there's anything wrong (especially in this day and age) of letting certain things fall out of perspective. I understand that there are plenty of promising prospects that never pan out in the long-run.

This guy has great stuff at any speed, including his fastball, and pitchers like that don't come around very often. We all understand that pitching in division 1 college is much different than pitching in the pros. That's a given. But there's nothing wrong with hyping a guy. Just because you once hyped yourself in your own mind and that didn't pan out doesn't mean that it's wrong for others to be hyped before they step on the mound.

The bottom line is you told us that we should wait to see what happens with the guy before thinking he is a pitching god, and then later you hypocritically told everyone that he's not as good as everyone thinks. Cart before the horse. You aren't exactly the clearest, most consistent person on these boards.
ouch.

Seriously Collin, whether it is true or not it just looks like you are being a pure HATER. Is there some animosity between you and Strauss? There's something going on here.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0