10-08-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
How many M3 Drivers are actually in this Forum

I discovered something interesting and that is that the persentage of individuals that voted in the previous polls here are only a very small percentage of individuals compared to the individuals that actually entered and read the pool then simply left. For example.

Poll Number 1; Over 180 votes on Age Group, Type of Purchase and Type of Cell Phone … with over 1,300 Views to the pool. If you have not seen the poll and like to check on this poll you can simply click … CLICK

Poll Number 2; Over 150 votes on the Dipstick question … again with over 1,300 Views to the pool. If you have not seen the poll and like to check on this poll you can simply click … CLICK

So this then prompted me to issue this poll (above) to ask the following questions;-

1) Does the individual actually drive a M3
2) Does the individual plan to purchase a M3 in the near future
3) Does the individual drive another fine BMW
4) Did the individual check out the pool for curiosity
5) Did the individual click by mistake on this poll
6) The visitor is just not a friend of any M3 driver for we have no friends

So if you read the above you are required to vote … the objective here is that the number you see in Replies and Views must always be the same (or at least very close to one another). If the numbers are not the same in the Replies and Views Columns then you are to blame having broken the chain.

So please vote and have fun doing so Thanks, it should be fun ...

UPDATE: I just figured out that Replies and Views can never be the same (just the way this works here). Replies only count if someone leaves a post so keep on voting anyway and disregard my comments about Views and Replies.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 10-08-2011 at 09:17 AM.. Reason: Added UPDATE
Appreciate 0