View Single Post
      08-28-2012, 08:32 PM   #17
ChinoOrtega
Captain
Guatemala
Rep
Drives: 991 C2S

They really are, I was really surprised how different it felt from my M3, both great cars, but different, I love how it looks, I really did some research on my options, and PDCC is amazing tech, as is adaptive cruise control, I just dont think I'll really feel the difference for 6k, I considered SPASM, but I think the sport suspension that's just more stiff should be enough, but, wow, everything is an option, I did ordered some more, which are more cosmetic, P crest on headrest, some cosmetic stuff, I would like to know more on how you feel about the 997-991 difference, coming from an owner, as this whole P-car 6SOL is all new to me, I actually didn't havethe time to research as I did with my M3 reading this forum months before release, there was one last spot for November-December delivery and I just sold my car and went with my dream, after test driving it for about two hours I was sold, for the options I did had time to do some research, so I'm pleased with how it went, did you see the configutaror already has the 30 plus hp option? Man P prices are insane, I'm so happy I could get my dream car, and the options I wanted, could've added a few more, but I won't spend that much, so many options, wow, stiches, leather, man, so much