View Single Post
      03-04-2012, 02:38 PM   #48
runnerguy1979
One Life ... Live It
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 E92 6MT ZCP Space Grey

Like others have said, I'm extremely satisfied with my M, since I was able to build it myself new from the factory. I admittedly altered my order about 5 times during the lengthy 'build phase' going from fox red to fox red/black to all black...non-extended to extended leather....cold weather pckg to non-cold weather but w/ heated seats.....etc., etc.

I have to hand it to the collective experiences and reviews of the members of this forum. Reading and researching from others' experiences allowed me to make extremely informed decisions about which packages I wanted on my new M3...and, which features where either a waste of money, ugly, annoying, etc....it resulted in me getting the perfect car for me!

There were a few things I would have changed if I was able to...The only changes I would have made were both out of my control... 1) I really really wanted a sedan for the four-door convenience and a little more under-the-radar styling 2) I really wanted coloured-stitching in the interior and/or a dark brown leather interior...neither of which bmw offered except on the insanely expensive individual package.

But, these things are relatively small and every day I love my M3 more and more.

Thanks again to the members here for your assistance in making my M3 perfect....even if you didn't realize you were doing it.
Appreciate 0