View Single Post
      02-10-2011, 01:31 PM   #30
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
...Although I do not really know why people like to focus on the "antenna" issue...
The fact that it exists isn't the problem for me. It's all in how they reacted, as well as the "oops I guess we were accidentally deceiving iPhone owners into thinking they had better signal than they actually had this whole time" which came about at the same time. I had the original, a 3G, and a 3GS, and this whole time they were pissing down my back and trying to tell me it was rain. I always had my suspicions about the signal strengths, but dismissed it as me just having a completely non-scientific hunch that lacked any substantial empirical data to back it up.

I hope Apple burns in hell, but I do not hold that against the iPhone itself, and I respect it as a technological device. In fact, I was considering it last September when I wanted to get a new phone, but went with the Captivate instead, simply because I enjoy messing around with the available Android tweaks, and have been intending on getting into developing for a bit. The iPhone4 is an awesome phone, but once LTE becomes available to me, I wouldn't consider a new phone without it.
Appreciate 0