View Single Post
      02-10-2011, 01:13 PM   #24
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
He makes some good points. Doesn't come off like a complete fanboi.
If I was a complete fanboi, I would be taking up issues of people don't like that both sides are made of glass, etc making idiotic statements about how their personal tastes.

Although I do find it funny that a person is suing Apple because he considers dropping his phone "normal usage".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian III View Post
I'm not, I'm just stating. They can make minimal changes to the hardware and instead of creating a new frame focus their changes on the software. Why would I want the iPhone to stay the same? That would make absolutely NO sense, and I never said that. They could also place more attention on the problems the hardware may bring instead of rushing to put out a new one; especially with their antennae problem they have now. The phone is beautiful. All I'm saying is that most people are not even getting around to purchasing the "current" model/getting accustomed to the one they have before rumors of a new one surface. And in turn, complaints also surface due to it being under such scrutiny in the first place. Which is why it doesn't make sense [to me] to release them so frequently. But just my $0.02.
Ah ok. Although I wouldn't want the iPhone design to be the same especially since I wasn't a big fan of the 3G/S plastic back design. I love the 4's form factor including the front and back being glass and the stainless steel band.

Although I do not really know why people like to focus on the "antenna" issue. I know I am sounding like a fanboi here, but other phones have demonstrated a signal drop when you cover the antenna. You can argue that Apple put the antenna in a location where it is easy to cover it, but it isn't exclusive to Apple or a problem per se. Hell, people were mentioning the same issue when the 3GS came out, but it never did gain traction. Guess Apple shouldn't have put so much focus on their antenna design.

Last edited by quagmire; 02-10-2011 at 01:22 PM..
Appreciate 0