02-10-2011, 01:10 PM   #23
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
Then why are you complaining that Apple updates the iPhone every year? Apple updates their MBP at least once a year, Mac Pro, iMac, etc. You would be happy if the iPhone was left pretty much alone since 2008 with slower 3G, a 400 Mhz CPU, and 128 MB of ram? You wouldn't want Apple to update the hardware?
I'm not, I'm just stating. They can make minimal changes to the hardware and instead of creating a new frame focus their changes on the software. Why would I want the iPhone to stay the same? That would make absolutely NO sense, and I never said that. They could also place more attention on the problems the hardware may bring instead of rushing to put out a new one; especially with their antennae problem they have now. The phone is beautiful. All I'm saying is that most people are not even getting around to purchasing the "current" model/getting accustomed to the one they have before rumors of a new one surface. And in turn, complaints also surface due to it being under such scrutiny in the first place. Which is why it doesn't make sense [to me] to release them so frequently. But just my $0.02.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0