View Single Post
      08-10-2009, 11:03 AM   #15
monk
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 Space Gray Coupe 6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
Thanks for posting--it's great to see what others have done w/o always having to test the waters yourself.

I was wondering what the 15mms would look like with stock 18s (which I have as well). The look is much better, way more aggressive.

I'm not trying to be negative here, but it just reinforces my idea that I'd need to go for a drop to really get the look I'm after. Then again, even with springs, then I'd probably think I'd need wheels! I'm not saying you need either as this is a big improvement over stock and this may be the look you're after . I'm just after a particular look--and the springs then wheels thing? That's just the nature of the mod monkey on my back.

But this is a big improvement--and I like the idea of being able to incrementally attack this without the "transitional phases" looking bad. This, as I said before, is a big improvement over stock, and that makes it a pretty good bang for the buck in terms of cosmetic improvement. Nicely done.
I saw a female driver in a white convertible driving on Calvine Road once in a while. Were you the driver?
Appreciate 0