The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike the snake View Post
Thanks for the info.

I looked, and your watch seems to be the largest size, 32.15mm x 44.4mm (52mm including lugs).

The Mens Reverso Duo is 26mmx42mm including lugs.

Is there a larger model that I'm missing?

I'm close to ordering one of these myself. Unfortunately, I don't know where I might try one on before purchasing.
My appologies, I'm horrible at explaining things I say sometimes.

The one I picked up will be one of the bigger ones length and withdth wise, however, The squadra line can sometimes get up to be about 2 times as think and as a result starts to look very clunky looking in my opinion. I find as they get wider in the squadra series they emphasize that clucky look too, but as for length overall, yes, the Grand Reverso Duo I have is about 1mm longer, but it doesn't really appear it because it's thinner then some of the others, it has a more elegent look as a result in my opinion.

That's what i mean by about middle range in size, if you compare the 3 different series, Classic, Complication, and Squadra, the complication ones sit nicely in the middle in my opinion, even if they are a little longer, they are narrower and thinner, and actually take on the illusion that they are smaller.

Have you had an opportunity to try any on yet? I think you'll love it.
Appreciate 0