Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlis View Post
Like I said, BMW owners have the arrogance thing locked up tight...
No offense bro but prolly every 1 of 5 of your posts always points out that BMW owners are either pricks, dicks, assholes, snobs, elitist or like to us 3 series owners shouldn't think were all that cuz the 3 is nothing special. Just give it up. Every time I see you post all I think is your thought process of BMW owners and your one of them

Can you not make a post in this kind of thread or others like it w/o bringing your thoughts and opinions at all times? It gets old. Either way you'll do what you want and prolly spew some garbage at me but no reason to keep hitting the same note over and over again.

BTW, Audi was nice but I didn't spend much time there. Lexus was nice but tried to bend me over the table thinking they could take complete advantage of a 23y/o(age I was when looking). BMW was the best and actually surprised me that they were. I didn't step foot in Merc. cuz they weren't my cup of tea.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0