View Single Post
      10-13-2009, 01:22 AM   #1
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

"Forum Wars" is looking for 2 M3's to do head to head runs against similar cars in LA

against similar cars like the RS4.

Maybe try to sneak in PG's stroker or tighties blown M3?

I know there are better driver's than me out there. There was an instructor with a black M3 at the last AAA track event.

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/b...our-m5-m3.html

Quote:
Want to run your M5 or M3?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6speed has the opportunity for 2 users to participate!

Presented by Royal Purple and airing on SPEED channel and across the worldwide web ‘The Forum Wars’ is the first and only show dedicated to giving real members of real online car communities the opportunity to go head to head with their rival counterparts in the ultimate racing challenge.

Forum vs. Forum. M5 vs. E63, M3 vs. RS4. Owner vs. Owner.

Official drag race. Timed Lap. Wheel to wheel on the road course. Three events. One winner.

If you have the car, experience on the track, and the eggs to bring it in front of a broadcast audience then Royal Purple’s ‘The Forum Wars’ WANTS YOU!

If you….
- Own an E60 M5 or an E90 M3 (street legal, DOT approved tires, current registration and insurance)
- Have track experience
- Live in L.A or surrounding counties – or willing to drive

Royal Purple’s ‘The Forum Wars’ wants to hear from you.

Email theforumwars@gmail.com, briefly stating why it should be you representing 6speedonline and the mighty M cars. Please also include details of your location, driving experience and a picture of your car.

This is a “run what you brung” competition. No tire changes. No trackside tuning.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."

Last edited by aus; 10-13-2009 at 10:34 AM..
Appreciate 0