View Single Post
      08-03-2012, 07:35 PM   #4
NFAM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

As the lucky owner of car number 2, I could not agree more with what Jean has said here. This kit is truly amazing. I was a little skeptical at first and really did not know if I wanted to go the FI route. After a lot of research and back and forth with Berto, the owner of car number 1, we decided to move forward and made the decision that the ESS kit would be the best kit for the both of us. This kit doesn't just look great, it performs like no other. From the moment you turn on the car, you know you're in for something special. This car is my daily driver. I take my daughter to school in it, drive it to work, pick up my daughter, etc... When I say it still drives like a stock car under normal driving conditions, I kid you not. If you were sitting in my car with me, you wouldn't know it was supercharged in everyday driving. But once you call for the power, its definitely there. This car moves!! Better said, these cars move. Its remarkable how alike these cars behave, and how consistent. I am sure I am speaking for the both of us when I say, we have no complaints. ESS is the way to go.

I'm sure Berto will add to this thread when he sees it.

As far as Velos is concerned, they are truly a unique shop with plenty of good qualities. They are really good people with great talent. They definitely know what they are doing. And the shop is just ridiculous. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

Big thank you to Team Velos!!