View Single Post
      03-05-2012, 02:29 PM   #10008
WesleyC
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

lol wow. Mayweather is such a little bitch.

Mayweather Finally Admits Cowardice: Health Concerns Are Why He Ducked Pacquiao

Quote:
Now the truth has finally been confirmed by Floyd Mayweather himself: He’s afraid of getting pounded on like a punching bag by Manny Pacquiao.
Mayweather admitted this to Bob Costas in an NBC show interview about why he doesn’t want to fight Pacquiao. “I am in the game to win, not just inside the ring, but outside the ring,” stated Mayweather. “My health is more important than anything.”
Costas then countered with, “Are you implying there is something to fear in Manny Pacquiao?”
Floyd: “I don’t fear no one. If you’re insinuating that I’m a scared fighter, why would you want to watch a scared fighter?”
Earlier in the interview, Mayweather mentioned Muhammad Ali’s health. “With or without Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather is okay. Floyd Mayweather fights for Floyd Mayweather. At the end of the day, Floyd Mayweather has to be happy and comfortable…Look at the Ali situation. Fans pushed him to get into fights at the end of his career that he didn’t want to get in…If Ali could trade it all in for his health, he would.”
(Note: Let me correct Floyd. Ali was not forced by fans to get in the ring with Joe Frazier, George Foreman, Ken Norton, Larry Holmes or Trevor Berbick. Money, pride and a fearless belief in his skills were the motivation for Ali to take those fights.)
Floyd also said: “One shot can end your whole career. Boxing is a very deadly sport.”
http://www.boxinginsider.com/columns...cked-pacquiao/
Appreciate 0