Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 E93 Convertible

Meisterschaft GTS FS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
SOLD!

Thanks for the interest. Just sold today.

What's up NorCal!? Just moved out to Cali and looking to move the Meisterschaft GTS (preferrably to a local buyer). I've had several international offers, but shipping costs are tough.

Asking $1125 plus shipping. I will ship international, please just make sure you understand FedEx and UPS costs.

Let me know!

Meisterschaft exhaust is in outstanding condition! I'd like to move this, it's just taking up room!

Would like $1125 + shipping on a great condition exhaust! Make a serious offer, I'd like to sell!
UPDATE: New Pics

UPDATE: GTS is now for sale only. No takers initially on the trade so I purchased a new one, but still have the GTS. Price is $1200 + shipping, see other post. Thanks!

Hello All! I currently have a brand new Meisterschaft GTS exhaust with less than 100 miles on it. Unfortunately, I think I was hoping for something slightly quiter/refined...?

I'd be willing to discuss a trade with someone for a different system either straight up or I can offer trade + cash for one of the pricier (?) names (Akra rear section, Dinan, Gintani?)...

Ill be in Oklahoma, than driving through to South Carolina probaby within a week or so.

Looking for close to purchase price, but will get you a reasonable discount off buying from a dealer- it's brand new, no scratches, but is still on the car.

Attached Images

Last edited by CDT; 02-10-2013 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: Sold
Appreciate 0