View Single Post
      11-14-2008, 09:24 PM   #7
homel01
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 DCT

Ive made a search of my pics and i can't find them
sorry for that (they where on my old computer) you can check the website of my mechanic which is www.oscarvelez.com
these are his specs as a mechanic: they are on the website

Oscar Velez is a Technical Advisor for the BMW Car Club of America and provides advice throughout the United States. He is a Master Technician for ASE (Automotive Service Excellence), member of SAE Intemational (Society American Engineers for Advancing Mobility), ASA (Automotive Service Association), and ATRA (Automatic Transmissions Rebuilders Association)

I had clubsports on my E46
Ground control cambers, toe links, solid bushings all around, HR sway bars and springs, I was running 19X10.5 n the rear with 295 Michelin pilots and 19X9 Front with 265's pilots
My car was aligned on the floor using the technique for aligning their T1 circuit car

the thing with the MOTON was it use to make an awful sound which was corrected by making some Teflon spacers/covers

It took the mechanic a couple of aligments to get thing perfect and i waited like 3 mothns for all the parts to arrived plus we tried 3 different springs lbs settings, Building it up was a b..tch , but it was worth every penny and time.
Appreciate 0