First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Garage List
08 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 333sp View Post
At Speed!!??.... oh if you only knew.

"racing credentials"... let us just say things aren't always what they seem... and again.... ohhh if you only knew. Find a customer they "took racing" and mention At Speed or Bob Miller and see what they say (be prepared to duck the punch), and that includes Volvo Cars NA.

Ohhhhh if you only knew. There hasn't been anybody there for many years that had anything to do with the old "real" Volvo race team and the only time they had anything positve happen was when they were able to keep Bob Miller out of the mix. The staff there turnsover like roasted chickens on a rotisserie, for good reason.

It is a good front. When you have someone front the money for a shop like that (family pity, unwitting "investor" or whatever) it sure can look like you know what you're doing. Ohhh if you only knew.

If you got out unscathed, car in tact without parts scavenged off of it, if it runs and has tight nuts and bolts...consider yourself lucky.

Run far, run fast. Open the closet and the skeletons will just start falling out all over the place.
I've used them in the past. Never had any problems. Had springs and exhaust installed and they did a fine job. No problems whatsoever. No loose bolts etc that I can see. I've been pleased with their service in the past. I see a lot of good cars in their shop. Plenty people trust their machines to these guys so they must be doing something right.
Appreciate 0