Hamann M3 Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Talking I use a V1 detector with a Laser Jammer

I have a V1 detector hard wired installed on my M3 and I was using it with LI laser jammer. (Laser Interceptor) The state I live in just changed the law on laser jammers. Making it easy for them to catch you speeding, because you are stuck with radar alone and it is useless against laser. They also step up using laser. Well since the LI jammer has to sit out in the open, I had it uninstalled. So since the state troopers and reg. police want to cheat with laser guns. I decided I am going to counter, cheat, roll the dice or what ever you want to call it and had the Blinder laser jammer installed on my M3 it hides behind the grill. Last week I was shot 3 times with laser so far no ticket. I also have the blinder laser jammer installed on my daily driver and I use the Bel STi driver radar dectector and that detector really works and can not be picked up by RDD I know this because I was going to a Military school in VA. and never got stopped. I really like the V1the best because I like to know what direction the radar or laser is coming from.

Here are a few pics with the jammers installed
Attached Images

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,
Appreciate 0