Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Properstyle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEastvold View Post
So this is the dyno on the 3.33" pulley. Ran it on STD. Yes, past 7500 it is losing power and boost. But she did 620/435. With the correct fuel system i might be about to pick up an extra 30-40hp and 20-30wtq on 10psi. But just to give you guys an idea how this car does on full E85 using the advanced fuel dynamics PROFLEX commander.
You really are pressing your luck here. You are completely out of injector and pump on full e85 at that boost. if the car had the proper fuel the power would have kept going. You are seeing the same thing that happen on your last dyno. The power flattens out as you are out of fuel and iff the boost is still drop you may actually have a small leak. possibly the manifold lifting.
Yeah im looking into putting in a fuel pump in with my shop. Ive been searching the web for info on pumps people use when going aftermarket and stuff. I think the increased fuel flow will fix the issue. Im not 100% sure if ill need injectors. Ill put in the pump first and see how she does. I know Gintani has a full fuel system out with the use of their tune but i just dont want to spend $4k for the system and another thousand for install. So i am currently looking at other options. For now i just make sure i shift before 7500/7700. Might boil down to using Gintanis. I have no problem with their products, i loved their tune when i was N/A, just kind of pricey
(Sold) 2008 BMW M3 Coupe 6mt - VF-Engineering with Advanced fuel dynamics PROFLEX COMMANDER at 10psi 620/435@7800rm
Appreciate 0