Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: kia

Lease Transfer: 2011.75 E90 M3 AW/FR Low Miles, Most Options

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I'm looking to transfer my E90 M3 lease. This is a great opportunity if you're looking for one of the last E90 M3s made. As much I love the M3 with all the performance/luxury, Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde persona, I found the car I've been pining for and this one needs to go. Buyer will get the benefit of the great deal I negotiated since I am not asking for any cash, just an lease transfer. However, Buyer will pay BMW $500+tax lease transfer costs. M3 is located in Oregon. All books, original sticker, keys included. I have more pics and walkaround videos, too.

PM if you have questions.

Factory Build:

Alpine White
Fox Red
Carbon Leather
DCT
ZCP Competition Package
Navigation, BMW Assist w/enhanced BT &USB
Convenience Package
Cold Weather Package
Premium Package 3
Moonroof
BMW Apps

Aftermarket options:

BMW OEM M3 edition black chrome grills and side gills
BMW OEM all weather mats (front)
IND body-colored side markers

Lease Terms

36 month lease through BMWFS
10K miles year
In Service Date - 11/23/11
Lease End Date - 11/23/14
Current Mileage - ~6100
Monthly Cost - $802.12 (excludes taxes)
Residual - $43,416.75

I am the original leasee, personally ordered the car and have taken great care of the M3. Always garaged. Never modded. Broken in according to the book. No accidents. Never reved past 3K before engine reached operating temperature. 1,200 mile service completed and even though not required, a recent oil change with OEM BMW oil/filter at 5,200 miles. Nitro Sealed and only handwash with pro-quality detail products.

Condition wise the M3 is in fantastic condition as expected, except for a few things. In the spirit of full disclosure, the rear bumper cover and front bumper cover were repaired. I scraped the corner of the front bumper and put a nasty dent on the corner of the rear bumper. No accidents and no damage to the body. ONLY THE PLASTIC WAS AFFECTED. Driver error; both were caused by unfamiliarity with my retaining wall. I took it to one of the best shops in the area. The front came out great, but you can see a slight bump in the rear bumper if you look closely. I know others haven't even noticed until I pointed it out. Before and after pics below. Also, there's some small chips/curb rash on 2 of the rims.

Last edited by lhsa; 10-29-2012 at 03:47 AM.. Reason: Updated color
Appreciate 0