View Single Post
      10-24-2012, 03:28 PM   #38
DG.
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E46 CSL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ft1337 View Post
Holy shit guys do you actually know Brazil yourselves? No offense but you might need to take a harder look around.

I was once talking to an Indian guy about the caste system in India. His answer was that this is long gone and everyone is peacefully living in a perfect society where boundaries don't exist... Haha. It's called "denial", "shame" or just plain ignorance.

No idea where you got those crazy numbers from DG. $20,000 for a family of 4, LOL! Dude if I had to pay that kind of money I would have died from a cold. That could be the average cost of healthcare to the EMPLOYER. Employee cost is nowhere near that, like not even a fraction of that. For me it's actually less than the Brazilian number you posted. Anyway, good to see Brazil has a great public health system, you should talk to that optimistic Indian guy

I'm not denying 3.4 million new cars is a strong number for Brazil. But you're missing my point, try seeing past the numbers, are those people paying cash? Are they deep in depth now? Are they happy about how much the car was sold for? How do they like driving a GOL with no more options than a Kombi but that costs as much as a well-optioned large family sedan here? How about the other 295 millions? This is what I'm talking about.

About the subway:

And Bruno, I've been everywhere in Brazil. You're from Curitiba isn't it? How's that for a distorted perspective... Your model city hardly represents 300 millions Brazilians. You're right that a lot of uneducated and poor people made their way to SP to get a shot at anything. Now they had to come from somewhere, no? You're the one watching too much Globo dude. All things are not perfect and square like your favorite novella.

I want to see Brazil develop more than anyone, and certainly more than you since you don't seem to acknowledge the issues. How can you fix something you don't see? You 2 truly blew my mind, such denial. Never seen this with any Brazilian before. Tchau.
The picture is funny. Actually, that was the intention of the brazilian who made it. Unfortunately it doesnt represent the reality.
In fact, its hard to take anything you post seriously. The population of Brazil is 193 million.
You should read more.
Appreciate 0